1909 Commer RC 20 hp Estate Bus
This vehicle was originally owned by Lord Lonsdale for use on his Cumbrian estate and was found in a barn in Linslade, Buckinghamshire, England by the current owner's father in 1955.
After a 3 year rebuild, and after passing the the current owner in 1982, it is now used for regular day trips and has attended most of the HCVS London to Brighton Runs since 1988.
The image was taken at Brighton, England in May 2012 and the information above was taken from the HCVS official programme.
Picture added on 15 August 2013 at 23:02